Buying a Used Car was never that easy before. For the first time in Pakistan, we take pride in announcing that OnSpot Inspections are providing comprehensive vehicle inspection reports for used car buyers and sellers. This OnSpot Inspections report will save time for buyers & sellers by reducing the hassles associated with purchasing a used car.
With Our Expert team of inspectors, we can offer our auto appraisal services anywhere in the Twin cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Our operatives take their time to do each inspection thoroughly and each pre-purchase inspection report includes a detailed analysis of the body, chrome, signs of accident damage, rust or corrosion, mismatching paint, scratches, dents and other imperfections. Your thorough car appraisal will also include engine check, test drive, and checks of the tires, wheels, instrumentation, interior and more. We also offer a free professional consultation to every client.
Simply, because we provide a premium service to our customers. Our experienced and qualified personnel with an insight in the automotive sector cater to all your needs. Our feeling has always been that if you don’t get all the information you need from an inspection, you may as well have not bothered at all, because one key thing that gets missed could end up costing you thousands of rupees. You need to know all the cars faults before you buy it NOT when you have made the payment and driven away only to find out that it is lurking with problems.
Our vehicle condition reports will include specific information from our highly qualified inspectors in order to make an informed decision on the purchase of the vehicle. A quality used car inspection makes financial sense. Without a pre-purchase inspection, you could be buying a vehicle that has previous, substandard repairs or a seriously damaged one.
We are the only service providers providing 24/7, 7 days a week, same day service as well as weekend service!
How does the process work?
- After finding the vehicle you want to purchase, you place an inspection order on our website or by calling us. You will receive a confirmation call of your order within 10 minutes.
- Once we receive your order our representative will coordinate with you. You can either request us to come to a desired location where the vehicle is or we can contact the owner/ seller and let them know you hired us to do an inspection of the vehicle on your behalf. We schedule a time that works and schedule a date and time.
- One of our inspectors will reach the destination at the scheduled time and perform the inspection.
- After the successful completion of the inspection a comprehensive report with appraisal and recommendations is prepared and after receiving payment the report can be emailed or sent through mail to the customer.
- After receiving the report the customer will be requested for a Testimonial regarding which will be published on our social media and website.
That’s it! – The whole thing is usually accomplished in 24 hours. Our detailed reports cover an extensive amount of information, digital photos (if the client requires this) and optional opinions of value can be made available at your request.